How to Crack NDA Exam in First Attempt:
NDA is India’s premier national defence academy, and many aspiring people find it difficult to pass the NDA written test. At Chandigarh Career Group, we provide the best NDA Coaching in Chandigarh, and where each student goes through the daily routine of lessons and exercises that prepare the student to face the exam pressures. The NDA written test consists of two papers:
- General skills
It is difficult for candidates to attempt math papers, but under the guidance of our experienced teachers, each of our students can try to answer as many questions as possible. If a student achieves good scores in math and normal grades in another paper, he will be able to pass the continuous test scores without any problems. Both exams are equally important, and there are many ways to succeed at the first time.
Below is a list of key factors that candidates should consider when preparing for the NDA written test:
- Math practice: Students should practice as much as possible. Math is all about practice. In nda test all question frame from the syllabus of the 11th and 12th classes. So don’t miss any stones.
- English and gk are common parts: The second paper of nda exam consists English or gk. Candidates are more likely to score points in the part where they have a good attitude because this is the plus point to score more marks.
- Time is important here: time management in mathematics is the most important. Applicants need to plan in time to keep up with the pace. Support mathematics. This can be solved by prior practice and preparation.
- Subjects are crucial: the stream chosen by the candidates in the 12th class can be used for higher scores, e.g. Physics and chemistry for science, history and politics for art students, etc. Almost all subjects are part of 12 th class prepare your best subjects.
- Negative Rating: UPSC exams have a 1/3 negative rating, which makes them a critical point for scoring. Do not attempt the questions that are beyond your ability or knowledge. Only be specific to those who are below your skill level to reduce the fluctuation in your score.
- Score the simple parts: well-both projects have specific parts that are easy to cover. As with English paragraphs, some directly answer general questions. Try to get more marks in these sections.
- Solve previous year papers: last year exam paper of NDA can help students understand the different types of problems
- Start with easy and then move on to the difficult: first solve all the easy questions. Don’t waste time-solving a difficult problem If you have enough time after filling out these questions, jump to the leftover questions for good results.
The last and most important thing candidates should remember is that they should not lose confidence in themselves. We provide the best NDA coaching in Chandigarh at the Chandigarh Career Group, our students have the confidence, practice, and knowledge to clear the written NDA.
Conclusion: New NDA aspirants looking to pass the exam for the first time should prepare smartly and follow suggestions given below to help their exam strategy. Before attempt for the exam make sure you cover all the knowledge of the parts. You will need to make some serious effort to get the expected results on the exam.