THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR CDS EXAMINATION
Most of you go through this dilemma after completing your bachelor’s degree: what’s next? A college degree, UPSC CSE, or MBA is the option that comes to mind. Have you ever considered the opportunity to work for your country? Chandigarh Care Group, the Best CDS Coaching in Chandigarh is here to fix it and help you learn about CDS, its process, and the things you need to know before applying for this exam. Chandigarh Career Group, the best CDS coaching institute in Chandigarh, tells you about CDS. Everything you need to know about the exam. Here are the things you need to know in order to aspire to Combined Defense Service (CDS): The Most Important Let’s start with the simplest first
What is CDS Exam Entry
- Combined Defence Service (CDS) admission is an exam held twice a year by UPSC to recruit graduates to serve as officers in the Indian armed forces. The CDS consists of two parts: Part 1: Written exam and Part 2: SSB interview. The CDS written test includes three different tests, namely English, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
What is the eligibility criterion for CDS Exam
CDS exam age limit:
- Air Force Academy (AFA): 19-24 years
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): 19-25 years
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): 19-24 years
- Indian Naval Academy (INA) : 19-22 years
Educational Qualification for CDS Exam:
- Indian Military Academy (IMA): Applicants must have a university degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): The candidate must have a degree in Engineering.
- Air Force Academy (AFA): Applicants must have reached level 12 in physics and math and have a degree from a recognized university or a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology.
- Officers Training Academy (OTA): Applicants must have a university degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.
CDS Exam Syllabus:
The CDS written test is objective, with 4 options for each question. The score for each incorrect answer is 0.33. The English test is used to assess the basic language skills of the candidate. General knowledge tests include questions about current affairs, history, and geography. , Scientific invention and other important topics. The math part is designed to test your mastery of core subjects below X level.
Score best with India’s leading defence institute in Chandigarh, Chandigarh Career Group.
What happens after the CDS Exam?
UPSC publishes a list of selected candidates for interviews based on written examinations. The selected applicants must conduct a 5-day interview before the examination committee (only those who are eligible for the selection examination). SSB and written test requirements are based on the scores received. The final selection will be based on vacancies. join us.